Monday 6 July 2009

nenek

I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like
I wish I could talk to you for awhile
I miss you but
I try not to cry
As time goes by
And soon as you reached a better place
Still I'd give the world to see your face
And I'm right here next to you
It feels like you're gone too soon
Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye



I miss you
I miss you talking to me
I miss you advices
I miss you saying to me that you keep thinking of me here every night.
I miss your cooking
I miss your hand that feeds me when I was little
I miss how you always say I'm your cucu kesayangan
I miss you hugging me
I miss calling you and hearing your voice always makes me feel better
I miss everything...





semalam aku mimpi nenek.
seharian aku bercerita dengan papa .
sebak sangat.
lepas mama pergi .
3 bulan kemudian nenek pergi sama.
aku ingat lagi nenek kate dia pun akan ikut mama .
aku sunyi.
sepi.
ngan sape aku nak mengadu masalah.?
sape nak tenang kan aku kalau aku celaru
nenek ngan mama x da beza.
mama dah takda.
nenek da pergi.
aku?
.sendiri.
-aku betul2 terganggu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment